JTEL Phase 1: Underground Thermal Storage Tank
Posts on the construction:
- JTEL Construction Update
- Major Milestones of Construction on Tuesday August 30
- JTEL Phase 1 Project Progress
- Golden shovels!
- JTEL New Library Phase 1 Construction is coming up!
- Progress on new library’s Phase 1
- Phase 1 Project on the new JTEL Site to move forward
- Construction at 488 Village Road
Trost Construction provided their construction progress schedule, and sent us copies of various required documents as outlined in our contract with them. Construction was completed ahead of schedule, with no change orders required. Documents at links below.
Contact: Gary Pohl, email@example.com
Advertisement: May 1, May 4, May 8
Bids due in sealed envelopes no later than 2 pm Alaska time Tuesday, May 24, 2016 were received at Stantec Architecture, Inc., 544 4th Avenue, Suite 102, Fairbanks, AK 99701. Eight bids were received and publically opened with Gary Pohl, Mike Musick and Hans Moelders of JTEL present. The Bid Tabulation is linked below, as well as a Notice of Intent to Award (NOITA), as approved by the JTEL Board of Directors, to Trost Construction, Inc.
Bid documents were provided in digital pdf file format below for online viewing and downloading; plan holders were responsible for their own reproduction costs. No hard copies were provided by the Owner. Addenda and updates to the plan holders list were posted on the website. The plan holders were responsible for periodically checking the website. The Contractor awarded the project was responsible for printing all documents necessary for performing the work.
- JTEL Phase 1 Drawings.pdf
- JTEL Phase 1 Project Manual.pdf
- JTEL Phase 1 Invitation for Bids.pdf
- JTEL Phase 1 Addendum 1
- JTEL Phase 1 Addendum 2
- JTEL Phase 1 Addendum 3
- JTEL Plan Holders 5-13-16
- JTEL Bid Tabulation
- JTEL NOITA
Construction Documents, Phase 1
- Fire Marshal’s Permit
- Trost Construction’s Schedule of Values
- Trost Construction Phase 1 progress schedule
- Submittal Register from Trost
- JTEL Phase 1 Certificate of Substantial Completion
A non-mandatory pre-bid conference was held on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 10:00 am at the JTEL Clausen Cabin, 3629 Main Street, Ester, Alaska 99725, followed by a walk-through of the site. All interested parties convened at this time and location.
Bid security or a Bid Bond was required; refer to AIA Document 310 included with the construction documents for further instructions.
A list of contractors bidding for the project was updated regularly starting from May 2, 2016, prior to announcement of award.
Landscaping: Dormant Hydro Seeding (invitation only)